Agenda+ [css-text-3] Open Issues and Updating the WD

From: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2018 00:06:45 +0900
To: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
Hi!
Wanted to add a few issues and a WD publication request to the agenda
for css-text-3:
   https://drafts.csswg.org/css-text-3/

1st issue: Web-compat on overflow-wrap: break-word change:
   https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2951#issuecomment-421705003

2nd issue: Minimum width of rendered tabs (not tab stops, that's different):
   https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2883#issuecomment-421733978
   (I also re-opened #2682 for discussion, but it's not urgent, and I wouldn't
   block publication on it.)

The DoC has been updated:
   https://drafts.csswg.org/css-text-3/issues-lc-2013

Also suggest adding Florian as editor to css-text-3, since he's been helping
a lot with triage and the occasional edit...

Thanks~

~fantasai