Re: Where to submit feedback for feature ideas?

Note: while the www-style list is *acceptable* to send mail directly
to, filing an issue in GitHub
(https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues) is vastly preferable, as
that's where we do most of our work. It's much less likely that your
mail will get lost and forgotten if it's an Issue instead.