Re: Adding OWNERS files

Hi Simon,

Thanks for doing this.

I see the bot comments "There are no owners for this pull request.
Please reach out on W3C's irc server (irc.w3.org, port 6665) on channel
#testing (web client <http://irc.w3.org/?channels=testing>) to get help
with this. Thank you!" which is ironic given the PR.

Tab, fantasai, a bunch of these are for you.

--
Chris Lilley
@svgeesus