Re: [Restyle] Spec Template Redesign - Update

Hello!
The students have spent the semester doing user research and analysis,
along with a bit of prototyping and user testing, to come up with
recommendations for the W3C specification templates.

They plan to give their final presentation on May 8th at 2pm EDT,
which anyone can join remotely. For details see
   https://medium.com/jefferson-w3c-collaboration/join-us-tuesday-6f0414f995be

Hope to see some of you there!
~fantasai