Re: [css-color] Feedback on the image-orientation CSS property

On 04/24/2014 10:54 AM, Tab Atkins Jr. wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 23, 2014 at 7:48 AM, Simon Sapin <simon.sapin@exyr.org> wrote:
>> On 17/04/2014 18:39, fantasai wrote:
>>> I have no problem with deprecating it in CSS.
>>
>> Deprecated as in "We don’t like it but implementations still have to support
>> it for web-compat", or should it just be removed?
>
> Depends on whether web-compat allows us to remove it or not.

It's now been both marked deprecated and optional, so it's not necessary to implement.

It's unlikely to be needed for web-compat, since most browsers don't implement. :)
But it's needed for some non-Web implementations, so we still need a spec...

~fantasai