Re: [css-ui] css-counter-styles or outline

On Tue, 16 Jan 2018 11:00:33 +0900
Florian Rivoal <florian@rivoal.net> wrote:

> > On Jan 15, 2018, at 22:21, Dennis Heuer
> > <einz@verschwendbare-verweise.seinswende.de> wrote:
> >
> > Hello Florian,
> >
> > you belong to those few guys that CC everything. I personally
> > consider this SPAM. Please think about it...
>
> I keep the mailing list on CC, because that's where the discussion is
> happening. I keep participants to the thread on CC, because some have
> filters that ignore all mails on which they are not explicitly
> mentioned, to cope with the high volume of threads when participating
> in standard discussions.
>
> The mailing list's configuration is set up to facilitate this
> communication style.
>
> You are a new participant in an established community. You are very
> welcome, just like everybody is, but you may want to consider that
> you should adapt your communication style to the existing community,
> instead of expecting the opposite.
>
> Best regards,
> —Florian

I'm expecting a change. That is what I argue for. If change is not
possible I'll somehow cover css with sasl or lesscss, how it fits. I'm
not here to support the status quo. You can now drop me or not!

I want to change or cover css. And that's why I'm clear that css is not
the success you believe in.

Regards,