Re: text-decoration-skip-ink auto should continue past behavior - 30+ years of underline behavior changed by latest CSS draft

From: Alan Stearns <stearns@adobe.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2018 21:26:59 +0000
On 2/22/18, 1:20 PM, "OwN-3m-All" <own3mall@gmail.com> wrote:

    I'm glad you are all experts on underlining (Is there even such a
    thing?  If there is, that is pathetic)!

This is not an acceptable way of engaging with this community. Please keep to a technical argument, and do not use sarcasm or insults.

    I prefer the old default behavior which was with us for
    decades.

You have stated and restated your preference several times in this thread. If you have nothing more to add, please consider your message received.

Thanks,

Alan