W3C "current work" page - wrong second link for CSS-UI-3

From: Thomas Shinnick <tshinnic@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2018 21:30:26 -0600
To: www-style@w3.org
In page CSS current work & how to participate
<https://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/current-work> there are two lines for CSS-UI
specs.

The line for CSS-UI-4 has good links for FPWD and WD:

  CSS Basic User Interface Level 4     FPWD     WD
      FPWD  https://www.w3.org/TR/css-ui-4/
            CSS Basic User Interface Module Level 4
            W3C Working Draft, 22 December 2017
      WD    https://dev.w3.org/csswg/css-ui-4/
            CSS Basic User Interface Module Level 4
            Editor’s Draft, 9 January 2018

The line for CSS-UI-3 has an error for the second link:

  CSS Basic User Interface Level 3     PR     REC
      PR    https://www.w3.org/TR/css3-ui
                CSS Basic User Interface Module Level 3 (CSS3 UI)
                W3C Proposed Recommendation, 14 December 2017
      REC   https://dev.w3.org/csswg/css-ui/
                CSS Basic User Interface Module Level 4
                Editor’s Draft, 9 January 2018

CSS-UI-3 should not link to a level 4 doc.  And it obviously isn't a REC.

Perhaps that second link should have been 'ED' and
https://drafts.csswg.org/css-ui-3/ which reaches

--
I'm a pessimist about probabilities; I'm an optimist about possibilities.
    Lewis Mumford  (1895-1990)