Re: [CSSWG] New issue labels in GitHub

There is also ISSUE_TEMPLATE and PULL_REQUEST_TEMPLATE available:
https://help.github.com/articles/creating-a-pull-request-template-for-
your-repository/

On Feb 15, 2018 12:32 PM, "Amelia Bellamy-Royds" <
amelia.bellamy.royds@gmail.com> wrote:

The logical place for those points would be the Contributing file

GitHub makes links to this file visible at various stages in the process.
See also:

https://help.github.com/articles/setting-guidelines-for-
repository-contributors/