Re: [css-text-decor] dotted emphasis placement and "obituary line"

On 03/08/2018 23:01, Myles C. Maxfield wrote:
> I’d recommend filing issues on
> https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues with each of these issues
> independently.

+1

Apart from the subpar nature of email for handling and managing issues
in general, I don't often look at the mailing list these days, and might
have missed this.

If these points are raised as github issues, w3c has an efficient way of
notifying various i18n-realted groups who may have an interest in
following or contributing to the discussion, plus ways of pointing to
these issues from summary lists.

I did in fact nearly miss the pictures in the email, btw.  I assumed it
was some signature that was missing and that my email client was hiding
from me, but just happened to idly click on the reveal button (for
Myles' reply!) and then noticed them. That also would not be a problem
when using github.

cheers,
ri