layout and non-layout telcons (was: Re: Agenda conf call 31-May-2017)

On 5/31/17 2:44 AM, Alan Stearns wrote:
> Time/Phone/WebEx details available to WG Members in w3c-css-wg.
> See https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-css-wg/2015AprJun/0206.html
>
> US Toll Number: +1-617-324-0000
>
> For local times, see:
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20170531T16
>
> 0. Extra agenda items and other digressions
Looking at the agenda below, I wonder whether an approach similar to
what we do for f2f might work? The agenda is all (coincidentally, I'm
sure) layout. One could imaging a parallel telcon discussing non-layout
issues.

Just a thought experiment, don't shoot me.

--
Chris Lilley
@svgeesus