Re: csswg-test merge into web-platform-tests

> On Mar 25, 2017, at 01:22, Geoffrey Sneddon <me@gsnedders.com> wrote:
>
> PRs that would be a pain for me to move over are those with any
> reviews/comments on actual commits (as opposed to the PR itself).
> Notably:
>
> * https://github.com/w3c/csswg-test/pull/1192

This is my PR, and I'm still waiting for review (Thousands of thanks to Fantasai for reviewing the rest of my CSS-UI PRs).

This one is unfortunately somewhat tricky: as the outline properties it tests are full of undefined behavior, the tests are somewhat convoluted in order to actually hit testable assertions without depending on undefined behavior.

Still, I'd love for someone to give a shot at reviewing them. I'll be happy to fix anything that's wrong (or unnecessary), and to document anything that's necessary but hard to grok.

> [...]

—Florian