Re: Proposal to introduce test suite curators

> On Mar 4, 2017, at 01:41, Geoffrey Sneddon <me@gsnedders.com> wrote:
>
> Pretty sure I remember talking to fantasai about this in 2010 at my
> first CSS WG F2F in Oslo; the basic problem here is what it always is:
> people can't just sign up for taking on large amounts of work without
> their manager approving it, hence we end up with the same problem as
> we have attracting editors, which is that people within the WG mostly
> cannot commit to spending the time on it.

I understand that people cannot easily commit to doing it, but even then I
think we would be in a better place if we knew which spec editors are already
taking on that mantle, and for which specs the position is actually vacant
and in need of being filled.

—Florian