Re: [csswg] Agenda conf call 28-June-2017

Regrets. Not enough for me in the Agenda to justify being up at 1am.

Just a couple of comments for item 1 in the agenda:

* Fantasai has reviewed (and merged) half the tests I had for css-ui. Half still pending[1]. On my side, I am reporting the failures of the confirmed tests to the relevant browsers.

* We've approved css-contain for CR publication a long time ago. It'd be nice if we could actually get it to happen. Unless I've missed something, the ball is with the w3c's court (Chris / Ralph) and has been for a while, and the WG / Editors have done all what was expected.

—Florian

[1] https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/pull/5285