Re: grid-gap as repeating pattern

I would prefer the number of values be >= to the number of rows/columns -
1. This way it would be immediately clear what it does, where the current
proposal of using repeat isn't clear. Naturally, this can use `repeat()` in
the same way row/column definitions can.

I say >= rather than equal, as it would allow for greater flexibility in
the regeneration of a grid (i.e. not having to redefine the gap later on).

Jacob H. Pratt