Re: grid-gap as repeating pattern

I was thinking of something along the lines(not exactly a pattern to
repeat) because I couldn't find a way to do variable grid gaps.

Use case - having different gap between cells at different rows.

Example - Building a macbook pro keyboard layout with CSS. The top function
keys row has narrower grid gap than the other keys beneath it.

I'll be able to reply with much more detailed explanatiom when I am on a
laptop.