Re: [css-ui] Editorial - outline stacking

> On Mar 22, 2016, at 08:56, fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net> wrote:
>
> # The stacking of the rendering of these outlines is explicitly left
> # up to implementations to provide a better user experience per platform.
> # This supersedes the stacking of outlines as defined in CSS 2.1.
>
> It's totally unclear without context (in my case, I'm reading minutes
> resolving on this change) what "stacking" means here. Please use
> clearer wording -- that is more consistent with other specs and also
> that is more self-evident to new readers -- and also provide links to
> what you're talking about.

Thanks. I have added an link to the section of CSS2.1 that contains
the definition of the stacking of outlines that this paragraph supersedes.

We could probably do even better if there was additional anchor terminology
that could be linked to and used to extend the base behavior, but for now
I think that reusing the vocabulary from the relevant CSS2.1 section and
linking to it should be fine.

—Florian