Re: [css-writing-modes] Vertical upright Mongolian intrinsic orientation

hi Karl,

I've been writing an article about how to do that. Please see

https://w3c.github.io/i18n-drafts/articles/vertical-text.en

You shouldn't need to use the text-orientation property, but you'll need
a font that knows how to behave.

Let me know if that helps, and how you get on, and send me any feedback.

hope that helps,
ri