From: Anton Nemtsev <anton.nemtsev@vaimo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 3, 2017 11:49 AM
To: fantasai
Cc: Axel Dahmen; www-style
Subject: Re: [css-text-decor]: text-shadow should also apply to replaced content, like semi-transparent images

Hi.
Also there are filter: drop-shadow(); which behave in such way.
Is there any reason not to use it?

Anton Nemtsev
Frontend Developer
+38 050 277 38 82
anton.nemtsev@vaimo.com

Vaimo
Zhylianska str. 31
Kiev, Ukraine
+38 044 364 19 66 | www.vaimo.com<http://www.vaimo.com>
Magento eCommerce - Omni-Channel Webshop - Vaimo<http://www.vaimo.com/>
www.vaimo.com
Vaimo, the leading solution partner of Magento, delivers omni-channel responsive eCommerce solutions to merchants around the world. Visit us today to learn more!

We are hiring - Help us grow!
vaimo.com/careers

Follow us: