Re: [css-text-decor] Proposal for the 'text-emphasis-position' property syntax values

On 02/02/2017 01:01 PM, Pierre-Anthony Lemieux wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Have you considered the proposed emphasis positions specified in TTML2 WD?
>
> https://www.w3.org/TR/ttml2/#style-value-emphasis-position
>
> 'before' and 'after' are used instead of combinations of 'over',
> 'under', 'left' and 'right'. In addition, the 'outside' keyword is
> defined.
>
> It would be good to keep CSS and TTML aligned, as they have been in the past.

I think you should file that issue against TTML2.
Its earliest working draft is two years later than the Candidate Recommendation of CSS Text Decoration Level 3.
   https://www.w3.org/TR/2013/CR-css-text-decor-3-20130801/
   https://www.w3.org/TR/2015/WD-ttml2-20150212/

~fantasai