Re: [csswg] Agenda conf call 30-August-2017

My regrets as on vacation this week. However

On 30-Aug-17 03:08, Alan Stearns wrote:
> Time/Phone/WebEx details available to WG Members in w3c-css-wg.
> See https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-css-wg/2015AprJun/0206.html
>
> US Toll Number: +1-617-324-0000
>
> For local times, see:
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20170830T16
>
> 0. Extra agenda items and other digressions
>
> 1. Spec Rec next steps
>
> 2. Test Metadata
>      https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1730

I think removing the rel=help link turns a useful test into a useless
one; it saves the test author 5 seconds (don't tell me someone is
writing a test without reading the spec) and costs everyone who tries to
understand the test 2 to 10 minutes figuring out what exactly is being
tested.

> 3. [all] Consider policy to ask for web-platform-tests
>     (but particularly for cssom and cssom-view)
>      https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1755
In favour, just merge a similar file to the fxtf repo one.

--
Chris Lilley
@svgeesus