Re: [css3-multicol] Re: Progress on multicol historical issues / updated DoC

Le 2017-08-20 18:17, Gérard Talbot a écrit :

> Gecko: Passed 26.47%, Coverage 99.41%
>
> The very low passed percentage for Gecko is due to the fact that,
> before 2016 (or before Firefox 52), Gecko was *_not_* supporting
> unprefixed property names. Today, Firefox 52+ supports unprefixed
> multi-column property names. So, the 170 tests would have to be
> re-taken with Firefox in order to get reliable, updated test results.

I just did with Firefox 57.0a1 buildID=20170820221144:

Gecko: Passed 68.62%, Coverage 100%

- - - - - -

I noticed 3 tests that, at first sight, seems wrong or incorrect.
Unfortunately, I did not write down the filenames of the first 2.

http://test.csswg.org/harness/test/css-multicol-1_dev/alpha/multicol-rule-fraction-003/

The reference file

http://test.csswg.org/suites/css-multicol-1_dev/nightly-unstable/html4/reference/multicol-rule-fraction-3-ref.htm

has its leftmost vertical blue stripe most likely is off by 1px because
of fractional pixel:

line 34: #a1 {left: 2.43em;}
is off by 1px. Looks okay with left: 2.4em instead.

Gérard