Re: Progress on multicol historical issues / updated DoC

Le 2017-08-20 08:49, Rachel Andrew a écrit :

[snipped]

> *STATE OF THE TEST SUITE*
>
> Repeatedly through the years is mention of the state of the test
> suite, the fact that tests were submitted and not reviewed etc. I
> think my next move involves having a look at where that all is. Again,
> I don’t have historical context.

I have reviewed at least 107 tests of the Multi column test suite:

http://test.csswg.org/shepherd/search/testcase/spec/css-multicol-1/reviewer/gtalbot/load/t107/#t16

Each reviewed test by me has a

<link rel="reviewer" title="Gérard Talbot"
href="http://www.gtalbot.org/BrowserBugsSection/css21testsuite/" /> <!--
YYYY-MM-DD -->

with the exact, real date.

The reviews were done between june 29th 2013 and october 2013:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-css-testsuite/2013Jul/

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-css-testsuite/2013Aug/

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-css-testsuite/2013Sep/

About 99% of all of my work is still available here:

http://www.gtalbot.org/BrowserBugsSection/CSS3Multi-Columns/

http://www.gtalbot.org/BrowserBugsSection/CSS3Multi-Columns/Opera/

http://www.gtalbot.org/BrowserBugsSection/CSS3Multi-Columns/Opera/NewTests/

http://www.gtalbot.org/BrowserBugsSection/CSS3Multi-Columns/howcome/

> Were all the tests that ended up on WPT reviewed by anything other
> than the original submitter?

By definition, a test can not be reviewed by its author.

Gérard