Re: PROPOSED RESOLUTION: merge csswg-test into web-platform-tests

On Fri, Sep 30, 2016 at 10:50 AM, Koji Ishii <kojiishi@gmail.com> wrote:
> Can you share the plan for http://test.csswg.org/harness/ ? I'm currently
> relying on its test runner and test results. Would it switch to wpt when the
> merge occurs?

Pretty much the entire reason to keep the build system working at this
point is to keep the test harness working, at least until we have
better replacement for it for the entirety of web-platform-tests. (I
don't expect we'll start getting results from browser's CI systems
until we move over to the replacement; so, results will remain
somewhat spotty, depending on what people submit, until then.)

/gsnedders