Re: Discuss HDR at CSS WG next week ?

Hi Mark,

I hope things were cleared up at the CSS meeting yesterday [1].

Here's the link to the iccMax specification:
http://www.color.org/iccmax.xalter
and the link to a reference implementation:
https://github.com/InternationalColorConsortium/RefIccMAX

For now, it doesn't look like any changes are need to the color spec. Once
iccMax is sorted out, it should simply refer to that.

Rik

1: https://logs.csswg.org/irc.w3.org/css/2016-09-19/#e721928