Re: [mediaqueries] MathML

Hi Manuel,

I think most people interested in MathML are as well (I am anyway).

They do not change my personal assessment of either those implementations;
evidence from crawlers indicates that nobody uses native implementations,
though it's obviously too early to say that much about Safari 10

The fundamental problems with MathML as a web standard remain. And as you
point out, the implementations, in critical parts, does not follow a spec
(in the W3C or WHATWG sense) but that document written by Fred Wang (who is
the last volunteer standing, even if it's good to see him find a formal
home at Igalia).

Presentation MathML does not specify layout sufficiently and it is non
semantically meaningful, thus not accessible. And even if MathML was
suddenly implemented widely, we'd still need CSS modules to match,
otherwise MathML implementations will lock perfectly reasonable layout
features into specific tag names / namespaces.

Regards,
Peter.