Re: [css3-animations] [css-transitions] animation-delay animatable?

Hi Judson,

Thanks for your mail. For your reference, we now prefer to have these spec
discussion on GitHub issues. Admittedly, the latest Working Draft of CSS
Animations still refers to the mailing list but I hope to fix that soon.

What is the change that is desired that can't be achieved with transitions?
Are you, for example, trying to produce an animation with intermediate
keyframes (i.e. animate A -> B -> C instead of just A -> B)? If that's the
case, we should just extend CSS transitions to support that (and I believe
that has been discussed in the past). I think making animation-delay
animatable would introduce a lot of complexity.

If you want to follow up, please file an issue at [1] with a title like the
subject you used here (i.e. "[css-animations] ...")

Best regards,

Brian

[1] https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues