Re: [CSSWG] Announcement: Spec issues are migrating to GitHub issues

On 18 May 2016 at 19:53, Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org> wrote:

> On 16/05/18 19:22, Alan Stearns wrote:
>
> There was some talk of these notifications (issue open, issue close) but I haven’t seen that implemented by Houdini. Do you have that working for 118n?
>

> I added them to Houdini today, at the same time as I did for CSS.

I assume the issue titles should contain the spec. tags like we used to do
here on the mailing list, right?
Furthermore, what's the strategy for replying to an existing mailing list
thread? Should that discussions be ported to/continued on GitHub?