Re: [css-2015] (was: [css3-values][css3-speech] dB & calc() )

> On 10 May 2016, at 19:11, Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On another topic (CSS Snapshot 2015), are SVG-related CSS properties considered out of CSS ?
>> There are no mention of them in CSS2015.
>
> They're maintained outside of the CSSWG (by the SVGWG), so we're not
> currently including them in our Snapshots.

Which is not super helpful…
As the document has already something for "Experimentation and Unstable Features”
and "Proprietary and Non-Standardised Features”, it might be good to have a non-exhaustive
list of standardized properties defined elsewhere (provided they are stable enough, and
hopefully implemented).
That would help stating what is the set of CSS features authors can rely on.

        ~~Yves