RE: [css-scroll-snap] [css-snappoints] Renaming scroll-snap-area to scroll-snap-margin

Going through the diff and saw you are requesting to change back to scroll-snap-area now -- any reasoning for the change back?  I don't have any particular preference for one vs. the other but would prefer to avoid editing back and forth multiple times.

Thanks,
-Matt