Re: width(<percent>) and height(<percent>) functions

While property-value() could be useful it will not help too much for aspect
ratio cases for example.

Like this one:

div.that-malevitch-masterpiece  {
  margin: auto;
  width: 50%; /* of its container */
  height: width(100%); /* that perfect square */
  background: black;
}

property-value() will not help you here.

--
Andrew Fedoniouk.

http://sciter.com