Re: width(<percent>) and height(<percent>) functions

I am not sure I understand how vw/vh are related to this.

Imagine that you have some <div> in horizontal flexbox, with its width
calculated against free space (flex-grow:1) in container.
How would you define aspect ratio of width/height then?

--
Andrew Fedoniouk.

http://sciter.com