Re: [css-animations][web-animations] steps() timing function sometimes unintuitive

1) as an animator discrete makes no sense at all to me. I don't even know
where I'd begin explaining it to a student or a fellow animation wonk. Vote
down.

2) stagger has a meaning closer to "sequence" with people using libraries
like GSAP: http://greensock.com/stagger For clarity among the people who
will want to use this API the most, I vote this down.

3) I'm in favor of pretending steps don't exist.

4) I encourage this conversation to happen with the animation community at
slack.animationatwork.com

5) Otherwise and I light of #3 above, might I suggest chunk(x)? As often
this behavior is described as "taking and animation and splitting it into
even chunks"

6) oh hey, maybe split(x)...