Re: [css-page | css-box model] margin-inside / margin-outside

Hei fantasai,

Am 30.06.2016 um 00:25 schrieb fantasai:
> On 06/29/2016 08:45 AM, ego@acjs.net wrote:
>>

>> Hello Christin,
>>

>> That, to me, sounds like something that can currently be achieved
>> using the Paged Media Module.
>> See https://www.w3.org/TR/css3-page/#spread-pseudos and further.
>
> Well, that will let you control the page margins differently,
> but if you want to control margins of an element within the
> page, you're out of luck.

This is what I want! (to control margins of an element within the page)

> We do plan to add this feature in a future level of CSS Scoping
> https://www.w3.org/TR/2014/WD-css-scoping-1-20140403/#fragment-scoping
> using a ::page(<page-selector>) pseudo-element; however it's
> not a top priority at the moment.

This is :/

Ok, I use PrinceXML or AHFormatter as renderer thus I know there are
proprietary settings available to achieve the rendering I want.
But proprietary settings aren't a solution in long term view (in my
opinion). Thus, it would be great if this issue get a higher priority ...

Christin

P. S. I added the topic to GitHub
https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/255