Re: [selectors] :in-viewport() psuedoclass for scroll-based animations & lazy-loading

I would like to vouch for this. I already use waypoints.js to manually
track everything that is in view so I can pause/remove animations that
aren't visible. I do this for performance reasons and others do, too. It's
in the wild already. Would love to see it official.

[image: photo]
*Rachel Nabors*
Web Animation Engineer
w:rachelnabors.com
<http://twitter.com/rachelnabors>  <http://dribbble.com/rachelthegreat>
<http://plus.google.com/u/0/+RachelNabors>
<http://linkedin.com/in/rachelnabors>
------------------------------

Curator of Web Animation Weekly <http://webanimationweekly.com>

*Speaking & Workshops*
- Aug 07 CSS Conf Argentina, Buenos Aires <http://cssconfar.com/>
- Oct 17 –18 CSS Dev Conf, San Antonio <http://2016.cssdevconf.com/>, Animation
Workshop <http://2016.cssdevconf.com/#workshops>
- Oct 26 –27 All Things Open Keynote, Raleigh, NC
<http://allthingsopen.org/>

--
Curator of Web Animation Weekly
Speaking & Workshops