Re: [publish] [css-color][MQ4] FPWD of CSS Color 4 and MQ4

Top-posting to gather attention.

We should have resolved to publish the new levels of CSS Color and MQ at the last meeting. I propose that we resolve here on the list to publish these drafts. This resolution will stand unless there are objections presented by end of day Friday the 17th.

(there’s no need to +1 this - if objections arise then we can continue the discussion)

Thanks,

Alan