Re: Flexbox justify-content: space-evenly

On Fri, Jul 1, 2016 at 7:22 AM, Benjamin Strauß <benmastra@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> are there any plans to add the space-evenly option to flexbox's
> justify-content property? I know css grid has this and i could not find any
> proposal for this on the web. Has this been discussed before?

Heya!  First, please open new issues in GitHub
<https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues>, as that's where we're
tracking discussion now. This mailing list is now reserved for
announcements and other things that might not map to spec
issues/questions.

Second, Christian has it right.  The Align spec is the most recent
home of the justify/align-* properties. The Flexbox spec has its own
older definition only because it predates Align.

~TJ