Re: [css-grid] How to resolve lines for absolutely positioned grid items

On Fri, Oct 9, 2015 at 5:23 AM, Mats Palmgren <mats@mozilla.com> wrote:
>> What's the precise issue?
>
> There seems to be no issue, if doing no alignment in the abs-pos-in-
> empty-grid case is spec compliant. :-)

fantasai pointed out that we hadn't actually defined what the behavior
here is ("no alignment" isn't sufficient), so I've gone ahead and
explicitly defined that the sole lines are placed at the start edges
of the grid container (in 11.5 Aligning The Grid).