Re: [css-size-adjust] Specifying text-size-adjust: <percentage>

Thanks Tab!

I've updated the wording (changed slightly to match the terms used in the
spec):
change:
https://github.com/progers/csswg-drafts/commit/bd192715923dbe0af1207fce195dbb11a3a4fab1
preview:
https://rawgit.com/progers/csswg-drafts/master/css-size-adjust/Overview.html#adjustment-control

Anyone else have thoughts on this change?