Re: [css-transforms] editing issue with 0 value for 'perspective'

On Tuesday 2016-01-05 13:14 -0800, Tab Atkins Jr. wrote:
> Per <https://wiki.csswg.org/spec/limited-ranges>, requiring a positive
> length is a spec error.  0px must be valid.

For what it's worth, it looks like the 'perspective' property and
the 'perspective()' transform function are the only places in
Gecko's CSS parser that require a positive value.  (There are many
places that require a nonnegative value, and a few [1] that require
a value of 1 or more.)

-David

[1] 'column-count' property, 'stroke-miterlimit' property, and
    'steps()' function

             Before I built a wall I'd ask to know
             What I was walling in or walling out,
             And to whom I was like to give offense.