Re: [css-snap-size] Why restrict to width and height?

Thank you for the feedback. I'm intentionally try not to design a general
feature at this point, but I'd be very happy to discuss if there were other
use cases and interests from implementers.

Currently this feature is designed to solve specific cases of vertical
rhythm use cases. While I see its demands from web developers increasing,
we're failing to provide an interoperable feature to solve that for quite a
long time. So the goal this time is a feature that suffices the most common
demands from web developers while keeping it small enough for implementers
to encourage interoperability.

I think the best way to design a general feature is to start from specific
features, and when we have enough similar features, we can design a good
general feature. This spec is still at the first stage, so the use case
discussion and implementer interests are greatly appreciated.

/koji