Re: [css-animations] Force integer number of actual iterations

> On 20Feb, 2016, at 06:31, Henrik Andersson <henke@henke37.cjb.net> wrote:
>
> You are missing several solutions.
>
> [snip]
>
> Now, I realize that these solutions don't always apply. These are most
> suited for complex animations. Not the simple examples you give. But
> animations aren't always simple.

Sure, and it would be great to have those as well. However, one of the tenets of usability is to make the simple cases easy and the complex cases possible. If this was the *only* solution, you would be overcomplicating the simple cases, which are a majority of animation usage on the Web today.

~Lea