Re: [mediaqueries] CSS "prefers-" media features (from TPAC discussion)

Tab et al,

Do you have an updated time estimate? We've been shipping these features for multiple years on our naive platforms and we'd love to make the same accommodations  possible in the Web. We received another request for prefers-* Media Features today; engineers from one of our major web sites have expressed an interest in being able to use these soon.

How can I move this along? Would it help if I proposed an edit to give you some "straw man" text to rewrite?

Thanks,
James Craig