Re: [css-text] word-break: break-word

Bogdan and I talked about this today, and agreed it's best to discuss in
the WG. In short:

* There are some minor different behaviors from other values.
* Usage is high (0.3% in Bogdan's study,) some sites such as yelp.com
depends on the behavior.
* yelp.com tried to replace but did not succeed.

In short, this value measures like word-break: break-all, but breaks like
word-wrap: break-word.

For more context, please see https://crbug.com/492202.

/koji