Re: Allow auto-resize on iframe

On 29 Jan 2016, at 16:50, Craig Francis <craig.francis@gmail.com> wrote:
> Maybe a new header, or maybe CSP, or something else?

Mike West and Anne van Kesteren from WebAppSec both think that a custom header would be best when working cross origin.

Something like:

    Expose-Height-Cross-Origin: 1;

    https://github.com/whatwg/html/issues/555#issuecomment-177797476

So assuming there aren't any better solutions (or header names), and using the following CSS for compatibility reasons:

    iframe { height: max-content; }

What's the next step?

Craig