RE: (Draft) Accessibility in CSS proposal from APA

On Wed, Aug 24, 2016 at 07:12:27, Janina Sajka wrote:

> Colleagues:
>
> We've recieved no comments on the below in the past weeks. Meanwhile, the
> ARIA Working Group has approved the draft Task Force Work Statement as
> proposed:
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-aria-admin/2016Aug/0018.html
>
> If there are indeed no issues with the TF draft, we would ask that CSS move to
> adopt it according to its own process. APA will do the same over the next
> week.

After spending WG time discussing the TF effort we don't have any particular issues blocking us from starting. We would of course need to go over the proposed scope in detail and figure out how to tackle the work there.

> Also, we would request joint meeting time during TPAC to organize this work
> effort according to the terms of the Work Statement and the initial summary
> of issues referenced below.

Joint meeting during TPAC would be great indeed.

> As our calendar at TPAC is just now being organized, we are open to time and
> date suggestions from CSS. One good option from our perspective would be
> Tuesday morning from 09:00 until the mid-morning coffee break.

This time would work for us to have a joint meeting, please feel free to join us in our designated room on Tuesday at 9:00am.

Thank you,
Rossen