Re: [CSSWG] San Francisco F2F 2016-05-10 Part III: Report on vertical writing award website, Testing, Sizing [css-sizing]

On 26/05/16 01:04, Dael Jackson wrote:
> Testing
> -------
>
>   - RESOLVED: All tests are added to csswg-test via GitHub PR, if
>               implementation already reviewed push directly.
>   - gregwhitworth will write some basic contributer documentation.
>   - RESOLVED: All new issues for test should be on GitHub
>   - gsnedders will develop a syntax for shepherd to be able to get
>       the issues and an automatic tagging procedure and plinss will
>       develop a way to get the GitHub test data into Shepard.
>   - RESOLVED: Move issue-filing to GitHub in the following steps:
>               1) Set up mailing to receive GitHub issue
>                  notifications for archiving
>               2) Switch to using GitHub for issue tracking
>               3) Notify www-style
>               4) Copy over issues filed against www-style to GitHub
>                  and reply with link. (for new issues filed after
>                  transition)
>               5) Update specs to say that issue are filed against
>                  GitHub
>       - Any issues filed to the mailing list after this resolution
>           is implemented will receive an answer from a spec author
>           informing the individual of the new process and porting
>           the issue over to GitHub.
>   - RESOLVED: Remove test-building aspect of build system, just
>               build manifests.

Some house-keeping for when I next get confused reading this:

The issue-filing resolution *wasn't* about testing—it was about
technical issues on specs. As such, it shouldn't be under the testing
header.

/g