SAC java exceptions thrown

From: Richard Lavoie <richard.lavoie@emc.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2016 20:38:38 +0000
To: www-style@w3.org
I was looking at a CSS parser in order to track "resource dependencies"
referenced in CSS files and stumbled upon SAC which seemed to be a very
good candidate for what I'm looking for.

However, I'm currently having a problem using it because the parser
seems to not like some declarations:

1. double colon pseudo element (for instance
::-webkit-input-placeholder) being unparseable and throwing an exception
that the second : was unexpected.

This is the culprit :

..form-container form input::-webkit-input-placeholder {
   color: #9e9e9e;
   font-weight: 400;
   font-size: 13px;
   font-family: "Open Sans", sans-serif;
}

2. I also have problems when parsing media list with screen with logical
operators :

@media screen and (min-height: 420px) {
   #login .login-content {
     top: 50%;
     transform: translate(0, -50%);
   }
}

where it complains that "and" was unexpected and it expected "{" or ",".

This css file returns no error when validated against the CSS validation
service located at : https://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/

Is it just because the spec and implementation is unfinished or is there
a real problem in the parsing or is my CSS invalid somehow ?

Regards,
Richard