Re: [css3-break] fragment selectors

> On Apr 21, 2016, at 03:10, Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com> wrote:
> which is
> why we're not planning to add them to native CSS. ^_^
>
> [...]
>
> This is *precisely* what the Custom * stuff is about: addressing
> complex niche cases that are worth solving for people, but not worth
> adding to the language and shipping to everyone.

I hope to convince you otherwise, and that we should (eventually) solve this in browsers, as I don't think this is actually a nice thing, but that doesn't change how they should work (on which we agree), nor the fact that we can experiment with such things in the Houdini world while browsers don't have it.

 - Florian