RE: [css-text] Control Characters Roll Call on implementation

>>> If Chrome and Firefox are comfortable doing a coordinated release in
>>> December, I don't think we need to hold them back. If they're not, we
>>> can of course go with a longer timeline to loop in Microsoft and
>>> Apple.
>>
>> Tab: can we get an update on the Chrome team's plans here, please? As
>> of now, we're on track to ship this (i.e. ON-by-default) in Firefox on
>> the release channel in December; but will put it back behind an
>> OFF-by-default flag if the longer timeline is preferred.
>
>I just talked to our implementor - the plan right now is for it to ship in Chrome
>47 (early Dec) flagged off, then flag on in 48 (mid-Jan).
>
>~TJ

Following up here, this is currently behind a flag on Firefox/MS Edge and doesn't seem to be in Chrome. I'm currently not sure about Safari, any updates here. Remember that we had a tentative agreement to get this behind a flag by November of 2015 and then determine a ship timeframe that worked for all vendors.

Thanks,
Greg